Monday, April 27, 2009

Music Monday ~ Fat Bottomed Girls

.

Now, if only my darling hubby thought that Fat Bottomed Girls were as rockin' as Freddie Mercury did! Oh well. But, seriously, I love Queen and this is one of my favorites! So, enjoy the tunes. I am off to work out and shrink my fat bottom :-)



Go check out Lady Java's Lounge for more Music Monday tunes!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




3 comments

lynette355 said...

oh how i love queen one of my fav groups have you seen the new guy that is doing freddy's place? really odd to hear freddy's voice coming out of this lil oriental fellow. but he has the sound right on!

thanks for the visit i like what i see here!
btw you buy a new hairbrush?

Robin said...

Queen is SUCH a great band! Cool choice!
Happy MM!

. said...

Great

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment